After the Pixar Popcorn Short Video Guide (2021) for Fitness and Practice, students will try to analyze this 2-minute pixel animation. Compare how the dolls work with the second time when they try to exercise. Analyze and explain how Buzz might feel when he turned off the music. Discuss and learn a simple lesson about being a supportive friend.
These Pixar Popcorn episodes are only a few minutes each. These activities are fun for a quick 15-30 minute, but good educational activity.
This tool contains 5 advanced, short answer and written questions that are more useful than asking your students to update information.
This product .zip file includes the following
- Student Movie Guide, PDF Print Version (1 page)
- The answer key is included in this film guide, but many answers vary as students are encouraged to build their own meaning from character speech and behavior. See preview for samples.
- Movie Guide Google Slides Version
- CCSS Alignment, Complete Steps, PDF (1 page – preview image)
- CCSS Note I have taken the liberty of adapting certain reading steps to the content of the film instead. Although students are not reading, they are asked to perform similar cognitive tasks on the content of the film.
Distance learning tips
Distribute the digital PDF file or version of google forms to each student
Use the screen sharing tool with group calling software to play the movie
Pause the film on each question to give students time to write / discuss
Is this movie guide worth it?
Is this movie guide worth it? Download my two movie guides below for free
Your comments, ratings, likes and the following are appreciated
* Pinterest – TeacherTravis
* Instagram – Teachers Travis
* Facebook – K12 Movie Instructions
* Twitter – K12 Movie Instructions
* Blog and Website – K12 Movie Guides
It is good to leave some comments.
Something went wrong. Please try later.
This resource has not yet been evaluated.
To ensure the quality of our reviews, only customers who have purchased this tool can review it
Report this resourceTo let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review and contact your report.