FITNESS Everything you need to know about the tragic Astroworld Festival Here is what we know so far: Build for a week for the festival, For the problem that arose during the event after the current tragedy One of the deadliest concerts in American history. When this story is available, it will be updated with new headlines. The festive atmosphere Nearly 50,000 people flocked to NRG Park on Friday for the two-day festival. Minutes entered. Scott’s first collection began to crowd And the festival crowd clung together, some could not breathe and others were trampled. Overcrowding can lead to life-threatening health problems. Needs urgent medical care. He feels that this is not true. I think I slept for about an hour when I entered the Astroworld Fesivalt gates yesterday afternoon. I have many ideas and I am still collecting them. Thank you for the incredible @stjbs For this work.https://t.co/zn19tFe6eP – Joyguerra (@joeyguerra) November 6, 2021 Showed social media posts. Begging with concert staff to stop the show and help other fallen people. But their cries were ignored. Houston Police Chief Troy Finner told the media about the events at Astroworld the night before Saturday, November 6, 2021, outside the Wyndham Hotel in Houston. Elizabeth Conley, Houston Chronicle / Staff Photographer Eleven of the two dozen people admitted to the hospital had a heart attack. HPP Police Chief Troy Finner said a security guard was hit in the neck before he lost consciousness, although it was not clear if he was a target. The crash of Investigates the deaths of the eight as to how the accident happened And it explains how dangerous and lethal population growth can be. Houston Chronicle analysis found Scott resumed work 37 minutes after the “mass injury” incident was reported. Houston officials say he has stopped. @trvisXXFriday’s performance “for public safety.” But our timeline shows Travis Scott playing the whole set. After the authorities declared a “mass injury” incident, the show continued for 37 minutes. https://t.co/IlJ7pwJtF0 # Home News – John Tedesco (@John_Tedesco) November 7, 2021 Astroworld had a 56-page “event plan” that outlined who could stop performance and how to deal with mass damage – but It is unclear if the advertisers followed any of these plans. We have received a new operation plan #ASTROWORLDFest. Details.– Who can stop the display– Scripts for emergency notifications– How to respond to mass damageUnclear advertisers followed.The purpose of the document was to ensure the safety of the fans. That did not happen.https://t.co/fuYcQ8pDLF – Zach Despart (@zachdespart) November 8, 2021 Federal investigators in Houston provided assistance; It is unclear, however, whether Houston police requested or received the help. Past security breaches The concert Behind the scenes, Live Nation has experienced a number of tragedies in the past. A.D. At least 750 people have been killed and at least 200 injured in events in seven countries since 2006. The company is under federal control for occupational safety and anti-trust violations. The company’s stock fell on Monday. Scott’s response Many Petitions for Scott to be removed from upcoming concerts He said that they have started distributing it online. Scott has reportedly left ahead of this weekend’s An-Vegas Festival. It is also expected to be given Full refund for all Astroworld participants And He promised to cover all funeral expenses for the victims. Scott made an emotional video on Saturday On Instagram, he promised to help Houston police with the investigation and apologized to the families of those who lost their loved ones. Her pregnant girlfriend Kylie Jenner spoke in a separate Instagram post. She and Scott did not know of any deaths until the end of the concert. Scott has been the target of social media attacks that have questioned and highlighted the sincerity of his apology The story of the riots during the concerts. Some have blamed the Houston Rapper for his careless conduct at past concerts, while others have called for Scott to be banned from concerts for the rest of his life. Charges Charges have begun to emerge against Scott and the festival organizers. Lawyers predict “hundreds of millions of damages” and claims from holiday visitors. The charges filed early Sunday include A 35-year-old Houston man has been trampled At the event. at least 34 additional participants filed lawsuits or planned to sueHe asserted that his confession had been obtained through torture and that one family member had been killed. Hip-hop artist Drake has been named in a number of cases. One accused the rapper, who performed a spectacular show of helping the crowd “out of control.” Drake made a statement On Monday night, he wished the victims and their families well. The victims Chronicles worked to identify some victims and share their stories. up to date, Eight people were confirmed dead, all under 30. Landon White on Saturday, November 6, 2021, hoisted a shirt in memory of the victims of last night’s Astrolem Music Festival in Houston.John Shapley / Staff Photographer they Include 16-year-old Heights High School junior Brian and RodriguezWho loves to dance; 23 years Former Sai-Fair Encourager Madison Dubiski. And 27 years The world is for his younger brother Denmark. Authorities say an autopsy has been completed for the eight people killed. The cause and cause of death are being investigated. Memorial of the lost human life at the festival It quickly appeared on NRG over the weekend. Days later, some seriously injured audiences are still struggling to save their lives. They are a The 22-year-old Texas A&M University senior And a 9-year-old boy in a coma due to treatment Injury to internal organs of Texas Children’s Hospital. Here’s how they can help victims and their families With funeral expenses and medical bills. From music critics Joy Gira, a longtime music critic of The Chronicle, was at the event and was one of the journalists who regularly covered the tragedy. Here he writes about his first hand experience on the show, and How the accident changed his attitude to live music. When the K-pop group NCT 127 presented on RodeoHouston, the first event I covered since March 2020 was the Astrolem Festival. Live scenes are not something I can avoid. Going to concerts is a big part of my job. It is also a big part of who I am. https://t.co/G1U5535Ies – Joyguerra (@joeyguerra) November 7, 2021 The joy of the Chronicles presents these Concert Safety Tips for Parents. Tragedy at Astroworld Festival See more related stories here November 11, 2021 Write a comment Teachers maintain fitness at Maple Grove. November 11, 2021 CNN’s Tech for Good explores the world of fitness technology November 11, 2021 You Might Also LikeMasaba Gupta is the ‘new fitness goals’ and she has lost her jaw.December 4, 2021Here are three top tips you need to stay fitDecember 4, 2021After fighting as a patriot, Shaw returned to lead the planet againDecember 4, 2021 No Comments Leave a reply Cancel reply Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.